Two Oceans Graduate Institute is a dynamic, vibrant tertiary institution that provides quality online education. It has the following vacancy:
Administrator (Reference AD_TOGI_2022-1)
The Administrator provides administrative and logistical support to the Registrar’s office. This will be done by supporting administrative processes that underpins the academic administration of TOGI.
Key Performance Areas
- Assist with the applications process
- Assist with the registrations process
- Administer all data capturing on ICAS
- Create student numbers on ICAS
- Create student folders on Google drive (exact replica of all documents linked to ICAS)
- Assist with the population of the registration spreadsheets and related task
- Assist with follow up for debtors and other finance related task
- Liaise with external and internal clients (verbal, electronic and face-to-face) to answer all enquiries
- Assist with logistical support for meetings
- Assist with general administrative duties for the institution
- Effective records management and
- Asset management
Kindly note that applicants for all the above posts should have at least an NQF Level 4 qualification and 2-3 years administration experience. Experience in the higher education environment is recommended. Applicants should also have the appropriate skill set and experience for the post being applied for. In your application, kindly include a cover letter motivating why you are the best candidate and a CV with supporting documentation.
Only electronic applications will be accepted via firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications – Friday, 20 May 2022, 16h00
Should you not receive a reply from TOGI by Tuesday 31 May 2022, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.